Motorsport Games and Studio 397 have deployed a new ‘Release Candidate’ update for the rFactor 2 racing simulator in preparation for the Q2 Early Release Update which is scheduled for tomorrow.
The release candidate build can be accessed via your rFactor 2 Steam account, under the release candidate branch option. Check out the full changelog for more details.
Included screenshot: Alongside tomorrow’s Q2 Early update, Studio 397 will also introduce the brand-new Gen 3 ABB Formula E car, which will be available for purchase via the rF2 Steam Store. This new car will be the star of the 2023 Formula E: Accelerate professional esports competition.
Official Webpage – www.studio-397.com – The rFactor 2 Racing Simulator is available via Steam for €29,99.
- Client Build Number: 10984993
- Server Build Number: 10985003
- Fixed custom / VR config file changes not saving to the correct file
- Fixed Battery Regen cockpit bar rendering the wrong data
- Increased battery use to finish readout decimal places to 2
- Fixed AI state breaking in some pitlanes, causing cars to do random things
- Fixed crash when saving AIW
- Fixed intermittent crash when installing content
- Updated method for sharing if a rain light is active over a network, to ensure better consistency when it is used to show in the pit lane, battery regen, or due to the weather