rFactor 2 – New Update Deployed
Studio 397 promised to make their rFactor 2 updates available on a more frequent basis, and so they do. Today they released a new update for rFactor 2 fixing some of the most noticeable issues. Keep in mind that this update is part of a Beta in development. Studio 397 hopes to move to a full release over the next few months.
- Fixed excessive marble build up on some tracks.
- Fixed UI and HUD colors reversed on some elements.
- Fixed VR issue where clouds were clipping over the horizon.
- Switched rFactor 2 screenshot function to Steam screenshot.
- Fixed Gmotor 2.5 scene viewer showing all stages of real road at the same time.
- Fixed CTRL+C (CPU/GPU usage chart) being only visible with driver name tags. ON.
- Fixed Dev Mode Launcher ‘Video Settings’ button not properly saving.
- Fixed a sporadic issue where changing graphics settings would cause black areas to appear around the car body.
- Updated Fanatec SDK: Added native support for LEDs and gear shift indicators.
Official Webpage – www.studio-397.com