Pixsim released a new version of his Lola T280 the Image Space Incorporated rFactor 2 Platform. In this new version, numerous fixes and enhancements have been implemented.
The Lola T280 was build in 1972 and was a 3-liter variant of their Group 6 car. The chassis was fitted with the Formula 1 Cosworth DFV engine and was developed by Patrick Head and John Barnard.
Download here (It is best to uninstall the old beta version before installing the new one).
- Pilot animation implemented
- new starting sounds taken from the real car. (thanks to the owner )
- Sound fix,
- Lod problem is hopefully solved.
- New tires and new rim size, new data,
- New shader ( carbody, mirror, tire, engine ..)
- big update on the physics.
- Rims blur
- 3d corrections following new specific data.
- Lights adjusted
- Updated Gauge light during night race.
- Mapping Fixes.
- backfire and smoke fix.
- 23 teams ( real and fictional )
- Cockpit correction ( texture, 3D )
|Official Webpage – rFactor.net