rFactor 2 Update for Build 1110 Released
STUDIO 397 released a new update addressing some issues and adding performance improvements for Build 1110 of the rFactor 2 racing simulator. The update will automatically deploy when you start your Steam client.
Changelog (Update 11 May)
- Fixed issues with shadow and texture filtering introduced with performance update.
- Fixed Launcher sporadically hanging on verify with certain content.
- Fixed live replays not working when ‘Record Replay’ was set to OFF.
- Fixed an issue that caused missing segments of real road on certain tracks.
- New: Corner and safety workers can now be two separate objects and animations instead of being one object with two people. Naming conventions for modders.
- The new safety workers are called SafetyWorker_001, _002, … and the animations SB_FLAGDOWN, SB_FLAGHELD, … similar to the corner worker
- New: Puppet mode was added to dev mode for modders. It shows up in the menus and allows you to remotely control certain aspects of a race. You can also drag select cars in the camera view and control them.
- Fixed missing brake disc glow.
Note: For this latest update, if you are already on rFactor 2 Build 1110, server Admins will NOT need to update dedicated servers.
Changelog (Update 13 May)
- Fixed an issue that caused certain segments of real road to not render properly on some third party tracks.
Official Webpage – www.studio-397.com