rFactor 2 Build 660 and new Demo released
After recently releasing the Panoz AIV Roadster and the Kart pack, Image Space Incorporated released rFactor 2 build 660. The rFactor 2 development team announced that from now on they will combine more features of the platform in shorter timescale releases.
Another interesting statement is that the development team will work on newer features in the background, while holding off the introduction of these features until they are in a later stage of development. In this builds Demo, the Corvette C6.R GT2 and the Lime Rock Park circuit are replaced with the Honda Civic Touring Car and Silverstone Circuit.
You can also use the update button on the rF2 launcher to start updating to the latest build. As usual also the rFactor 2 Demo is updated to the Build 660 core, and can be downloaded at the rFactor website.
Update 23 (Build 659-unstable, 660-release) Changelog April 14, 2014):
- Added texture sharpening option to plr file allow mip lod bias adjustments (alt-m no longer required)
BUG FIXES / OPTIMIZATIONS:
- Made presets actually available in RealRoad gizmo for tracks besides the first one loaded.
- Fixed scoreboard tower code.
- Fixed a newly-introduced crash if there were no trackside cameras.
- Fixed potential crash if transparent trainer is enabled on client.
- Fixed it so trace.txt doesn’t go to VirtualStore.
- Fixed minor memory leaks.
MODDING / PUBLIC DEV
- Report some inner tire temperatures to plugins.
- Computed some missing telemetry info.
- Added some replay control to the plugin interface.
- hooking up skin download/upload progress bar to the actual transfer library progress
- Implemented a likely improvement in multiplayer collision.
- If AI has front wheels off the track pauses any steering changes until wheels back on the ground.
|Official Webpage – http://rfactor.net/|