rFactor – Historic GT & Touring cars mod v1.95 coming.
Graphics / skins / structure
– Mini cooper s 1275 65, headlights, fixed transparent tape.
– Fixed skins on BMW 2800CS #11, 07 are broken in dx7 & 8, saved in wrong dx mode, alpha channel causing it.
– Elan dash, polygons in shadows problem fixed.
– Separate the FIA BOSS from the TransAm cars (different physics).
– Moved Alfa GTAm to B1.
– Moved BMW 2002ti to A2.
– Updated icons for GTAm & BMW 2002ti.
– Ferrari 330 P4 #24: this car is now a Coupe, not a Spyder.
-Alpine Wide w201 and w323:fixed class and category these two cars are not Fictional but are bassed in real models.
– Cobra 98X (from Mod folder): this was not appearing in the game.
– Cobra 89 (from Mod folder):deleted duplicated skin, is the same of Cobra_89 (from the same folder).
– Now all sprites have 3 digit numbers now is easier to sort though the skins, and pick the one you want.
– Fixed ’64 Mk I Ford GT40 #9 (this is the LM Trials model) and #12 is said to be ’67 model in the skin instead of 64.
– Edited driver name in 300SLR Roadster #658 was driven by Juan Manuel Fangio.
– Fixed veh file in AMC Javelin’s The #1 from Woods racing, had a Chevrolet engine.
– Fixed Small issue with the R8 driver’s back seen from behind in the car (across the seat).
– Some of LHD Mini cockpits were showing only the texture of the GTL LCD display (the digital speedometer).
– Fixed veh on some 67 Camaros that were in the wrong year.
– Mini 1071 did appears on races which have only been selected for A0 opponents (but the 1071 is an A1).
– Fixed A110 310 banner.
– Fixed A310 midi lible , for midi libre in .veh and skin.
– The cobra 873 now is showed ingame as 289.
– Fixed Porsche 914/6 #12 Zamudio Racing has been placed in wrong place in menu. It uses 2.0 physics, but has been placed under 2.5.
– The minis 1071cc are A0, they are showed in the car selection menu as A0 and have correct A0 icon but in-circuit they were showed as A1.
– Fixed the 330 brakelights, had an error in the material settings, they were not set as “glass”.
– Fixed Capri driver/helmet, were not in the correct place.
– Fixed Simca ’76 .vehs
– Fixed mirror position in Minis.
– Fixed alpine nº 318 (1800cc wide) now it will not be selected together with the 1600cc.
– Fixed cobra helmets and the position of both driver and helmet.
– Fixed Renault 8 driver names.
– Fixed mapping on the Firebird , in the chassis, between the trunk and rear windows.
– updated materials on the Mirage’s wheels to fix CTD.
– New set of black gauges for the typo 61.
– New steering wheel textures for the typo 61.
– 3 new cockpit/cockpit_chassis for the SLR.
– New car: 70 Camaro Chaparral.
– Added vintage helmet/drives for some cars, right now the Shelby daytona’s, ferrari GTB, Elite, porsche 906.
– New skins: one typo 61, one 904, one 914 and fixed one more 3 GTO , one R8 1100, fixed various R8,two 911S, 7 ferrari GTB and some GTAm.
– New textures for the T/A wheels darker, and probably will fix the error in old ati cards.
– New shaders for all of our scratch made T/A 02 cars.
– New Mercedes SLR 772 co-driver.
– Fixed material on the Challenger’s tach.
– Porsche 904, 10K tach for the 904-8.
– Updated rims for the 911S, new set of black rims.
– Fixed position of all GT40 cockpit_chassis.
– Fixed transparency of Alpine A310 cockpit_windows.
– Fixed Dino collision model.
– Fixed position of rear wheels on some Corvettes (added two new cockpitinfo.in).
– Pantera #84 was named ingame as Private instead of Factory.
– Fixed 914 vehs files, all 2.0 were showed ingame as 2.5.
– Fixed some 911 vehs files, ingame were showing 011 instead of 911.
– Fixed a lot of veh files because there was no distinction between engine versions in opponents tab (904, Camaro 67, A110,Mustang 67, Simcas, Renault..).
– New chassis for the Renault 8 1100cc.
– New cockpit for the Renault 8.
– Fixed some GTO veh files, because of incorrect team name.
– Shelby Mustang ’66 moved to A3.
– Shelby Mustang ’67 & ’68 moved to A4.
– Ford Mustang and Falcon moved to A3.
– Ferari Dino moved to A2 except the Le Mans version.
– Ferari Dino LM moved to B1 updated icon.
– fixed .veh name on one BMW LM.
– Fixed one material on BD4 rims.
– fixed UV mapping on left mirrors on some corvettes.
– fixed flickering on escort’s spoilers.
– Engine compression values for TransAm cars (except Camaros), Corvettes and GT40s adjusted at lower revs.
– Alfa GTAm setup update.
– 2002ti setup upgrade.
– Mini 1071 clutch not slipping anymore.
– Alpine a110 1100 engine/gbox adjustment.
– Austin Healey 3000 gearbox ratios for a four speeder config.
– Most of TransAms (69 Stang, Javelin, Cuda and Challenger) have new physics.
– Starter in Ferrari 330 has revised values to have a better start up (specially 412P).
– camber and undertrays fixed for the Capri 2600.
– Alpine 1100 engine from the Renault 8 1100.
– New Renault 8 (All versions plus Gr2 new version) and Simca Rallyes (all versions).
– small setup update for the Zagato.
– Camaro 67, 68 and 68 Penske have same (new) setup now and only differences are from hp, weight and inertias.
– Fixed iddle for FIA68Maro.
– Erased excessive zeroes from the escort gearbox (although it makes no difference whatsoever).
– Dodge Challenger was not using post 1.9 physics yet. Hopefully this time it’s better and closer to the Cuda.
– +5% grip in all T/A car over two litres.
– all engines have this values:
– decreased the brake heating by 5% in T/A cars.
– All cars have this in the hdv for the undertray values: UndertrayParams=(262500.0,11600.0, 2.0).
– updated upgrade files.
– fixed mismatches on the SLR coupe.
– updated physics for the TVR, Lotus Cortina, 904, GTO, Ferrari Daytona, BMW 2002 ti, BMW 2002 tii, GTAm and Pantera LM.
– Updated AI for all cars. AI behavior has improved a lot compared to v1.9 (for recommended settings check the AI section in the manual)
– 740 new talent files (different drivers will have different behavior)
– new P330 physics.
– updated sounds : Cuda, Abarth, Ferrari GTB4, Sprint.
– two A110 wide version were not using the correct sound.updated sounds.
Historic GT & Touring cars mod for rFactor