Barry Rowland of the Sim Racing Garage reviews the Sim-Lab Vario Vesa Adapter kit.
The Dutch Sim-Lab brand known for its outstanding Aluminum Profile-based sim-racing chassis added also retails a good selection of addons for aluminum T-Slot builds. One of these addons that might make your sim racing live a little easier is the Vario Vesa Adapter kit which lets you easily adjust the placement and alignment of a triple monitor setup with the simple but highly efficient Patent pended mechanism.
When mounted, both the height and rotation angles of the screens are easily adjustable with an standard Allen key. The Vesa mount kit consists out of 3 adapters which are additionally expandable for bigger monitor sizes with an optional 200mm VESA adapter plate.
- Vertical adjustment possible of 32 mm
- Horizontal adjustment +/- 10 mm
- Horizontal rotation +/- 5 deg.
- Vertical rotation +- 5 deg.
- Compatible with all aluminum profile triple monitor stands (40mm, 45mm, and 1,5-inch profile)
- Set (3x) contains the Vario Vesa Adapter as shown with 100 x 100 mm / 75 x 75 mm VESA bracket.
- Set + 200mm Vesa bracket (3x) contains all of the base set + additional 200 x 200 mm Vesa bracket. All fixtures included.
- Set + BENQ adapter contains the base set + 3 BENQ adapters for the EX3203R / EX3501R monitors. The original bracket is also included.
Pricing (At the time of writing)
- Set (3x) – € 79.00
- Set + BENQ adapter (3x) – € 99.00
- Set + 200mm Vesa bracket (3x) – € 119.00
New stock available from 1 April 2021.
Official Webpage – sim-lab.eu