Sim Racing Coach GT1 Pro Wheel Review By Chris Haye
YouTuber and avid sim racer Chris Haye reviews the Sim Racing Coach GT1 Pro sim racing wheel.
The SRC GT1 Pro sim racing wheel is a competitively priced add-on racing wheel for direct drive and Thrustmaster wheel systems. The wheel is built around a 320mm Motamec wheel rim with a wheel-plate featuring quality components such as a Bodnar SLI pro display, rotary encoders, toggle switches, and quality push buttons. On the back of the wheel-plate, you will find two magnetic paddle shifters with Carbon fiber paddles.
The Sim Racing Coach GT1 Pro Wheel is available at the SRC website for € 465.00 + shipping.
- Motamec 320mm diameter wheel rim.
- 100% carbon fiber panel, specifically designed and reinforced to withstand the forces of the OSW Direct Drive motors.
- Utilizing quality components. Encased wheel plate panel with 6 push buttons of which are fitted with aluminum button guards, 2 toggle switches, 2 rotary encoders (CTS288V).
- A Leo Bodnar SLI-PRO Display unit.
- Reinforced magnetic paddle shifters with real Carbon fiber paddles.
- Plug and Play ready.
- A customized PCB featuring custom firmware
- Compatible with the Open Sim Wheel (OSW) and Thrustmaster wheelbases by use of an SRC Aluminum Black quick-release or Thrustmaster Base Wheel Adapter.
- Ready to use, steering wheel with fully functional wheel plate and Bodnar SLI pro display.
- Magnetic paddle shifters with Carbon fiber paddles
- USB connection cable
- 6 x M5x60 mm screws. 6 x M5 washers. 6 x M5 nuts.
- Protective bag.
Official Webpage – www.simracingcoach.com