Sim Racing Review – Fanatec ClubSport Universal Hub Review
Doug Meyer of Sim Racing Review takes an initial look at the Fanatec Clubsport Universal Hub.
The ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub is a modular add-on for the Fanatec Club Sport wheelbase that enables you to fit just about any Steering Wheel Rim you want. Fanatec offers a big range of wheel rims themselves, but the Fanatec Universal hub is also able to receive any aftermarket wheel such as the popular Momo, Sparco, or OMP racing rims.
The Fanatec CSW Universal Hub also comes with a display that can show you tuning settings or show telemetry data. The display can be installed in two different positions, either horizontal, or vertical. To top things of it also features an integrated Smartphone charger and holder for use with telemetry apps, or other mobile applications.
Visit Fanatec at http://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/
The following components are included in the Universal Hub:
- 4 x small button boxes with 3 buttons each
- 2 x small levers and 2 x long levers
- 1 x pair of small shifter paddles
- 1 x pair of large and fully adjustable shifter paddles
- 1 x Encoder with 7 functions: turn left, turn right, up, down, left, right, push
- LED display to show Tuning and telemetry info. Can we used in two positions
- USB charging port (no data)
- There is also a 5th connector for another button box and the data port for further expansion of functionality. An analog joystick or vibration function is not supported at this point.
|Official Webpage – www.SimRacingReview.Com|