SimracingXperience SRC Dashboard Review by FLOEB
Flo Pernon aka FLOEB reviews the SRC Dashboard by SimracingXperience. (SRX)
There are a variety of custom dashboards for Sim Racing wheels on the market. The first products that come to mind are the SR-Hardware Dash for the Fanatec and Thrustmaster wheels, and the Derek Speare Designs Dash panels for the CSW.
Somewhat lesser known products are the SRX Dashboard series by the Spanish SimracingXperience outfit who retail a selection of custom build dashboards, button boxes, and telemetry displays. In this particular review, FLOEB takes an in-depth look at the SRX-SRC Dash which is available for the Fanatec CSW V1 & V2, SimXperience AccuForce, and OSW wheels.
The SimracingXperience SRC Dashboard is available at the SRX website for 799€ + taxes ( Estimated Delivery time: +- 20 working days)
- 21 Functions
- Plug and Play (See the list of compatible games).
- 4 inch or 4.5 inch TFT screen
- Selectable lighting colors for your buttons.
- Mounting system with 4 screws (Fanatec CSW V1 & V2 / ACCUFORCE and OSW).
- Alcantara upholstery.
- Open bottom for optimal ventilation.
- Carbon fiber vinyl on the front.
Display Screen Information:
- Pit limiter
- oil temperature
- Water temperature
- yellow flag
- Blue flag
- 6 NKK buttons (High Quality)
- 3 Rotary encoders with push-button feature
- 2 hard Toggle switches MOM-OFF-MOM action
- 1 Engine Start Button
- 1 RF remote control
- 2 USB 2.0 Cable (1.5 meters)
- Backlight System
- 1 DC 12v power supply
- The Software is sent by email.
- Width : 46 cm
- Height : 24,5 cm
- Depth : 14 cm
Official Webpage – www.simracingxperience.com