The Insider’s Guide to Project CARS 2 – Ep10 – Baseline Setups
Slightly Mad Studios Junior designer, Matt York aka YouTuber Yorkie65 presents episode 10 of his ‘Insider’s Guide to Project CARS 2 video series. In this episode, Yorkie65 provides us with useful hints and tips when creating a baseline setup for your car and how a baseline setup can be beneficial for later use.
While this episode only homes in on the basics of a car setup, Matt is planning to upload more videos in which he will explain some more in-depth techniques to make your car perform better.
For those who missed the previous episodes of the Insider’s Guide to Project CARS 2:
- Episode 1 – In-Game Assists
- Episode 2 – In-Car Management (ICM) Menu
- Episode 3 – Pit Stops
- Episode 4 – Force Feedback
- Episode 5 – Learning New Tracks
- Episode 6 – Rallycross
- Episode 7 – Online Championships
- Episode 8 – Competitive Racing License
- Episode 9 – Virtual Reality
Official Webpage – www.projectcarsgame.com