The Insider’s Guide to Project CARS 2 – Ep14 – Suspension Settings
Slightly Mad Studios Junior designer, Matt York aka YouTuber Yorkie65 presents episode 14 of his ‘Insider’s Guide to Project CARS 2 video series.
In his latest episode of the Insider’s Guide to Project CARS 2 series, Yorkie65 is taking a look at the Suspension tab of the Project CARS 2 setup menu. There are lots of changes you can make to your suspension setup which will result in a radically different car behavior on various tracks and weather conditions.
Episode fourteen of the Insider’s Guide to Project CARS 2 series, providing useful hints and tips, will be taking a look at the Suspension tab of the car setup menu. Breaking down the various adjustments that can be made to the cars Suspension setup, and tips on how to get the best out of the car for various tracks and weather conditions.
For those who want to delve into the ins and outs of the suspension setup, Yorkie supplied a link to the Jussi’s Suspension Calculator by Jussi Karjalainen.
For those who missed the previous episodes of the Insider’s Guide to Project CARS 2:
- Episode 1 – In-Game Assists
- Episode 2 – In-Car Management (ICM) Menu
- Episode 3 – Pit Stops
- Episode 4 – Force Feedback
- Episode 5 – Learning New Tracks
- Episode 6 – Rallycross
- Episode 7 – Online Championships
- Episode 8 – Competitive Racing License
- Episode 9 – Virtual Reality
- Episode 11 – Baseline Setups
- Episode 12 – Tyres, Brakes & Aero
- Episode 13 – Driving Technique
Official Webpage – www.projectcarsgame.com