This Week Inside Sim Racing – August 31, 2016
The ISRTV crew presents the “ This Week Inside Sim Racing ” live show. (August 31, 2016).
After two weeks of absence, due to some technical glitches, the TWISR live show is back. Once more, the ISRTV team is discussing the latest top stories in the world of Sim Racing, posted a new poll question of the week, and host the popular Q&A session. As always, viewers can participate in the live show by joining the live chat room.
- Driveclub Is Headed For PlayStation VR
- SimXperience Rear Traction Loss Project for 80/20 & DIY Rigs
- Silverstone Circuit & Audi R8 LMS Are Headed For RaceRoom
- V1.0 of Automobilista Out
- Assetto Corsa Is Now Available On PS4 & XBOX One
- V1.8 Update of Assetto Corsa on the PC + Tripl3 Pack
- Fanatec Launch New CSL Elite Wheel & Pedals
- Couple New iRacing Le Mans Screenshots
- Microsoft Confirm Forza Horizon 3 PC Specs & Surprise Vehicle
- GT Sport Delayed to 2017
- John’s PC Update
- Oculus Rift CV1 Review Forthcoming
- POLL QUESTION – Do you enjoy Assetto Corsa on the Consoles?
|Official Webpage – www.isrtv.com|