This Week Inside Sim Racing – July 27, 2016
John Sabol and co-host Billy Strange from Inside Sim Racing present the “ This Week Inside Sim Racing ” live show. (July 27, 2016).
This week Darin Gangi is spending some quality time with his family. This is a great opportunity to introduce in-house test driver Billy Strange as part of the live show. John and Billy will be discussing the latest top stories in the world of Sim Racing.
During Billy’s TWISR debut, you can leave a question in the comments section or on Twitter with the hashtag #BillyTWISR. He will be answering all your questions during the Q&A session at the end of the show.
- Forza Horizon 3 Car List
- Flintstones Car Mod in Assetto Corsa
- EnduRacer’s Signatech Alpine A460 LMP2 WEC Car for rFactor 2
- MAK-Corp Release Group C v0.95 for rFactor2
- New Adjustable Steering Wheel Feature For American Truck Simulator
- Mercedes-AMG GT3 Will Become Part Of The RaceRoom Lineup
- First Assetto Corsa Porsche Footage
- iRacing Dynamic Track Development Update
- Billy Checking out F1 2016 on Thursday in San Francisco
- Mark’s Review of the Rexing Formula Add-On Wheel Out Thursday
- Darin got an Oculus Rift CV1
- AVENGA’s Motion Rig + Oculus Setup
- Forza Motorsport 6 Disappearing Track Trick
- POLL QUESTION – Do you regularly drive mods?
|Official Webpage – www.isrtv.com|