Thrustmaster Sparco R383 Mod Addon Wheel Review By ISRTV
Last week, Thrustmaster officially introduced a new steering rim for their racing ecosystem. The Thrustmaster Rally Wheel Add-on Sparco R383 Mod.
Now a freshly shaven John Sabol of Inside Sim Racing takes an in-depth look at Thrustmaster’s latest addon wheel. As usual, John showcases the details of the R383 wheel and shares his personal findings. After some hands-on testing, John lists his Pros, Cons, and Neutral opinions regarding the Thrustmaster Rally Wheel Add-on Sparco R383 Mod.
The new Wheel Add-On is available at the Thrustmaster website at the suggested retail price of € 199,99 / £179.99 / $199.99. (taxes included).
Thrustmaster Sparco R383 Mod wheel Features:
- 1:1 replica of the Sparco R383 Wheel, officially licensed by Sparco
- 13”/33 cm in diameter, covered with black suede.
- Designed for rally games and for other racing genres (GT, NASCAR, road race etc.)
- Sturdy black brushed aluminum faceplate and paddle shifters.
- 2 large, adjustable wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters ( 5”/13 cm tall – 100% metal – tact switch with life cycle exceeding 500,000 activations).
- Carbon-style rally buttons area, suitable for all platforms.
- 9 action buttons + 1 directional pad with push-button.
- Compatible with: T500 RS, T300RS – T300 Ferrari GTE, T300 Ferrari Alcantara– TX, TX LEATHER, TS-XW RACER, TS-PC RACER, T-GT
- 1 detachable Wheel for the Thrustmaster T-series + user guide and consumer warranty information
Official Webpage – www.thrustmaster.com