Unboxing the Logitech Driving Force Shifter
As you will probably know by now, the new Logitech G29 and G920 Driving Force Racing Wheels have shifter paddles fitted, but do not come with a separate “H”-pattern shifter.
For the G29 and G920, Logitech provides an optional six-speed “H”-pattern Logitech Driving Force Shifter. This unit features a solid steel gear shaft with the knob and boot covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, giving it a look and feel of a real world shifter. The six-speed “H”-pattern shifter also features a pushdown reverse selection. To secure the unit to your desk or racing rig, the Logitech Driving Force Shifter features built-in clamps.
The Logitech Driving Force Shifter is available for €59.99 / GBP 44.99 / USD 59.99.
In the above video, MotoGamesTV unboxes the Logitech Driving Force Shifter and have a quick look at the content.
Logitech Driving Force Shifter Specifications:
- 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Logitech G29 or G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel
- Games that support Logitech Driving Force Shifter
- PlayStation®4, Xbox One™, Windows® 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7
- User documentation
- Height: 206.5 mm (8.13 in)
- Width: 176.4 mm (6.94 in)
- Depth 146.4 mm (5.76 in)
- Weight without cable: 0.72 kg (1.59 lb)
- Weight with cable: 0.76 kg (1.66 lb)
- Designed to work with G29/G920 Driving Force Racing Wheels
- Six speeds with push-down reverse gear
- Steel and leather components for comfort and durability
- Mounts securely to a racing rig
|Official Webpage – gaming.logitech.com|