World Racing Series Beta 8 released
PiBoSo, who you may know from projects such as MX-Bikes, GP-Bikes and Kart Racing Pro, released Beta 8 of his World Racing Series Simulator.
Besides the usual selection of fixes and improvements, Piboso added some new content in the form of the Sprint car 360 and Sprint car 410, both winged and Wingles.
To unlock the full version and to support the development of World Racing Series you can opt to purchase a license.
Beta 8 changelog:
- fix: starting grid rotation
- fix: practice pit board gap
- fix: S392 GT display
- fix: engine sound idle
- new: cockpit view shows hud option
- new: cockpit view shows virtual mirror option
- new: garage wheels load readout
- new: ballast support
- new: ballast position setup
- new: fixed setup option
- new: rolling start support
- new: support for tracks with no pitlane
- new: wing animation
- new: sprint car engine sound
- new: sprint car 360
- new: wingless sprint car 410
- new: wingless sprint car 360
World Racing Series is a realistic car simulator, based on a scratch built physics engine that accurately simulates vehicle dynamics and setup options.
As such a force-feedback steering wheel is strongly recommended, although keyboard, joysticks and gamepads are fully supported. World Racing Series also allows to host and join online races, with an integrated matchmaking server. During events, data is collected, to provide statistics for drivers’ comparison.