Assetto Corsa – Circuit Gilles Villeneuve Alpha 0.34 released
Linolafett has released Alpha Version 0.34 of his scratch build Circuit Gilles Villeneuve track for Assetto Corsa. In this update, Linolafett has added a number of new textures and objects bringing the track project one step closer to V1.0.
- added advertisements around the track
- changed grass texture
- added commentators box building
- changed pitlane exit a bit (where the player spawns)
- added paint on the track (start-grid/pit entry/pit exit)
Known issues\things left to do:
- no cams
- placeholder AI
- no skid-marks
- all the textures may be subject to change
- no terrain outside of the track
- no people or parked vehicles
- no LODS (if needed at all)
The Circuit Gilles Villeneuve is a Grand Prix circuit in Montreal, Quebec, Canada that was build in 1978. From 1978 until 1982 it was known as the Île Notre-Dame Circuit. The 4.361 km (2.71 mi) circuit with its 13 corners, is the home of the Formula One Canadian Grand Prix. Furthermore, the track has also hosted series such as the Champ Car World Series, the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series, the NASCAR Nationwide Series and the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series.
Furthermore, the track has also hosted series such as the Champ Car World Series, the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series, the NASCAR Nationwide Series and the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series.
|Official Webpage – http://www.assettocorsa.net|