Assetto Corsa Competizione Console Update Coming Later This Week
Antonela Pounder who is the Senior Brand Community Manager at 505 Games, shared some information on what to expect in the next Assetto Corsa Competizione Console update.
The update for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One ACC is expected to be deployed later this week.
- Wheel profiles updated for all brands
- Force feedback fine-tuned.
- Max steer lock changes to Logitech G923.
- Force feedback enabled for some additional Fanatec wheels.
- Headlights at night have improvements to quality.
- Memory crash fixed after returning to the main menu from a race.
- Crash fixed when selecting some cars within a race.
- Memory crash fixed when going into a race.
- Added driver/team customization for use with custom created cars.
- Real-time track overview while in the garage.
- Text and localization changes for all languages.
- Client: server car groups displayed in the server list.
- Tweaked curbs and astroturf volume in onboard cameras.
- Better organization in the sample reference structure.
- Better audio feedback for brake temperature and wear level.
- General fine-tuning.
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione