Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix V1.1.1 Deployed
Two days ago, Kunos Simulazioni released the V1.1 update for Assetto Corsa Competizione. This new version added a healthy list of game improvements, and also introduced the 2019 Blancpain GT Series season’s vehicles, teams, and the Dutch Circuit Zandvoort. Furthermore, the update featured updated tarmac for a selection of tracks and the much-requested triple screen support.
As to be expected after a big update, some issues became apparent. The ACC development team anticipated this and took the appropriate action solving most of the issues while also including some improvements. Check out the changelog below.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is currently available on Steam for €44,99.
- Fixed a bug with the wrong driver name/race number in Timetables.
- Servers will now do more reasonable track randomization (2019 tracks plus Zolder 2018).
- Prevented a potential flood of messages to the backend.
- Fixed #62 sprint cup entry having the wrong driver lineup.
- Entry-related fixes.
- Fixed drastic AI skill variation in FP and Q sessions creating unrealistic starting grids in race weekends.
- Fixed car selection page wrong team indication when changing the driver name after selecting a livery variant.
- Localization updates.
- The race schedule now hides in a compact garage view.
- Spark emitter position tweaks.
- Various livery updates.
- Minor updates to Zandvoort and Spa.
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione