Assetto Corsa Competizione – Hotfix v1.2.3 Deployed
Kunos Simulazioni and 505 Games deployed a new hotfix update addressing some issues and adding tweaks to the latest version of the racing simulator. Just restart your Steam client to download it.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is currently available on Steam at a Winter Sale special price of €25,99.
Hotfix v1.2.3 Changelog
- MP: fixed erroneous teleporting of cars during formation lap.
- UI: fixed Stats page showing currently inactive content.
Hotfix v1.2.2 Changelog
- Fixed podium visibility in gallery replays.
- Fixed pitcrew animation when only refueling is selected.
- Fixed brake pads in old savegames.
- Tweaks for Porsche 991II GT3 R FFB vibration.
- Tweaks to overall dirt buildup on the car bodywork and windscreen.
- Fixed Ferrari rim LODs that was causing custom colors to show up incorrectly at a distance.
- MP: increased private server slots for Hungaroring (50) and Zandvoort (34), Silverstone (50), Nurburgring (50), Misano (50) and Barcelona (50).
- Fix for shared memory stopping after a transition.
- Porsche EVO and Huracan EVO Spa aggressive setups updated to mitigate physics-induced vibration on certain DD wheels.
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione