Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix V1.5.4 Deployed
Kunos Simulazioni deployed a new small hotfix for Assetto Corsa Competizione including a few fixes to further streamlining the V1.5 Build. Refresh your Steam client to get the V1.5.4 update.
- Monza: corrected pit entry detection zone.
- German localization: removed unnecessary translation for AM cup.
- Corrected reversed blinker symbols on the HUD.
- Corrected headlight symbol error in certain localizations.
- Fixed post-session corrupted setups.
- KTM X-Bow GT4 Laguna Seca wet preset fix.
- Porsche Cayman GT4 fuel consumption in preset setups and AI fuel consumption fix.
- Aston Martin V8 GT4 TC and ABS setup values fix.
- Gearbox logic waits for gear to engage before accepting another gear input. Fixes spamming downshifts and overreving.
- Airjack positions adjusted on GT4 cars.
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione