Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix V1.5.8 Deployed
Kunos Simulazioni deployed a new hotfix for Assetto Corsa Competizione including a list of fixes and adjustments to further streamline the V1.5 Build. Refresh your Steam client to get the V1.5.8 update.
The PC version of the game is available via Steam for €39,99. The Intercontinental GT Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione is available via Steam for €14,99, while the GT4 Pack DLC is available for €19.99.
- Separated Dedicated Server as a standalone item in the Steam/Tools library.
NOTE: The Dedicated Server and the Broadcast SDK will no longer be part of the main game content but they will be found under the “Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server” as an item in the Steam Tools library.
- Adjusted weather scaling with variable weather – weather patterns normalized to reduce the likelihood of unpredictable and extreme weather when using high weather variability.
NOTE: the user can now be more generous with cloud level and variability settings, the level of variation will retain its effect on the rate of weather changes but without the byproduct of accumulating into extreme scenarios.
- Unified and improved Singleplayer and Multiplayer weather model.
- Optimizations to the weather model to better align Single Player and Multiplayer behavior.
NOTE: updates to the Server/Multiplayer side will be detailed in the Dedicated Server changelog and the Server Handbook.
- Fixed an issue with wind scaling versus weather variation in Single Player.
- Fixed a potential crash caused by an issue with the Logitech plugin accessing external libraries.
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione