After having recently released the 2020 GT World Challenge season DLC and the 1.6 game update, Kunos Simulazioni has now deployed hotfix 1.6.1 for Assetto Corsa Competizione.
The new hotfix includes various texture optimisation, and addresses some issues with the User Interface and the Controller settings. Refresh your client to receive the update.
- Various texture optimizations.
- Fixed MFD not updating when HUD is hidden.
- Added Imola to MP track preference list.
- Hide pitlane cars filter in the real-time widget now defaults to disabled.
- Legacy option added in the hud.json (realtimeStandingPitFilter).
- EnableManufacturerExtras is now a setting exposed in the UI controls page.
- Potential fix to the Logitech TrueForce implementation.
- Fixed controller bindings for Save Replay, Add Replay Highlights, Save Highlights
The PC version of the game is currently on offer via Steam for €39.99. The Intercontinental GT Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione is available via Steam for 1€4,99, while the GT4 Pack DLC is available for €19,99. The 2020 GT World Challenge season DLC pack is available via Steam for 8,99€.Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione