Kunos Simulazioni has deployed hotfix 1.6.2 for the Assetto Corsa Competizione racing simulator.
The new hotfix includes various optimisations, and fixes for a variety of game elements.
- Fix for a potential crash when loading multiple gallery replays.
- Potential improvement to general AI pace at high skill levels.
- Audi R8 GT3 Evo front damping motion ratio correction.
- Mercedes-AMG GT3 and McLaren 720s GT3 rear suspension motion range tweaks on extreme loads.
- Fixed a missing LOD assignment for the Audi R8 LMS Evo.
- Removed flashing animation from the pitstop sign.
- Various livery fixes.
- Fixed an issue with opponent car LOD flicker when using mirror resolution settings.
- Minor localization fixes.
- Radar now always visible even when the HUD is hidden when enabled.
- Special Events DLC evaluation check.
The PC version of the game is currently on offer via Steam for €39.99. The Intercontinental GT Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione is available via Steam for 1€4,99, while the GT4 Pack DLC is available for €19,99. The 2020 GT World Challenge season DLC pack is available via Steam for 8,99€.Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione