Kunos Simulazioni has deployed a new hotfix (v1.7.1) for the Assetto Corsa Competizione racing simulator. Refresh your Steam client in order to get the update.
After deployment, the new update mistakenly still says its version 1.7.0 in the UI. The exact version number can be verified via the latest entry in the changelog.txt which you can find in the ACC install folder (SteamLibrary/SteamApps/Common/Assetto Corsa Competizione/)
Credit: Included ACC screenshot by RFR_superkimi.
- Corrected server browser behavior when searching for LAN servers.
- Tweaked dynamic skidmark appearance.
- Fixed glowing village houses at night at Oulton Park.
- Corrected British GT decals on custom liveries under British GT season.
- Improved real-time widget filtering.
- Aston V12 reduced setup oscillation on settling.
- Corrected total track medal count.
- Server: removed a spammy log line – see separate Dedicated Server update.
The PC version of the game is currently on offer via Steam for €19,99€. (50% Price reduction)
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione