Kunos Simulazioni has deployed hotfix v1.7.3 for the Assetto Corsa Competizione racing simulator. The update includes a small number of fixes and improvements for various aspects of the game.
Refresh your Steam client in order to get the update.
Credit: Included ACC Screenshot by Freddie Seng.
- Fixed a duplicate entry issue in British GT championship mode.
- Fixed British GT 2-hour event rules not fully applied when played in Single Player.
- Fixed a floating point error causing inconsistent track grip status readout.
- Minor volume tweaks to Porsche GT3 and Cup cars.
- Improved audio blend with the F7 camera.
- Fixed incurred blurred custom rim on the Camaro GT4.
- Fixed LOD UV issue on the AMR V8 GT3.
- Tweaked appearance of wet curbing at Snetterton.
The PC version of the game is available via Steam for 39,99€.
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione