Kunos Simulazioni has released hotfix update v1.8.11 for the PC version of the Assetto Corsa Competizione racing simulator.
The latest hotfix addresses some issues applies some tweaks. Refresh your Steam client to download the update.
Credit: ACC Screenshot by S1_shaynsky
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione
- Fixed a potential issue with cars in pitlane triggering yellow flags
- Fixed an issue with Hotlap session resetting setup when being restarted from outside the track
- Tyre model fine tuning
- Fixed negative toe acceleration issue
- Fixed BMW M4 GT4 wet setups 0 wing and ducts
- Fixed wet track limits and adjusted thresholds
- Revised erroneous corner exemptions with track limit warnings on a number of tracks
- Missing minimum driving requirement in team races now results in a SG30 rather than a Disqualification
- Fixed potential stutters with font cache reloading.