Kunos Simulazioni has released hotfix update v1.8.9 for the PC version of the Assetto Corsa Competizione racing simulator.
The latest hotfix addresses some more issues introduced by the V1.8 update and adds a 100Hz legacy option for the Force Feedback frequency for older wheels
Refresh your Steam client to download the update.
Credit: Assetto Corsa Competizione screenshot by Kelnor34.
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione
- Potential fix for pitlane status and opponent invisibility getting stuck for opponent netcars in certain scenarios
- Added 100Hz legacy option for FFB frequency for older wheels
- Fixed an issue with mouse potentially stealing focus in the MFD and creating a double selection
- Potential fix for compatibility with some older GPUs
- Yellow flagged car on the track map now always shows on top.