Kunos Simulazioni deployed a new update for the Console versions of the Assetto Corsa Competizione racing title. The update addresses a number bugs and issues reported by the Console community.
- Stability within the Customisation options
- Auto Saving UI screen shows upon boot
- AutoSave warning added throughout the title
- Career and Championship progress now saves between sessions
- Fixed issues with mid-race progress not saving correctly in all game modes.
- Custom control configs now save correctly
- Fixed a crash when starting an event using the ‘Lamborghini Squadra Corse’ team
- All colors are now accessible from the color palette
- Added options for the user to set dead zones for the throttle and brake pedals
The PC version of the game is currently on offer via Steam for €39.99. The Intercontinental GT Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione is available via Steam for 1€4,99, while the GT4 Pack DLC is available for €19,99.Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione