Assetto Corsa Competizione – Release 4 Available
Kunos Simulazioni has deployed the fourth part of the Assetto Corsa Competizione racing simulator Early Access version bringing the title to Version 0.4.0.
Content-wise, this new update introduces the highly anticipated Ferrari 488 GT3 and adds the Laser scanned Hungaroring circuit to the ACC track list. The Early Access Release 4 build also brings us a set of new gameplay features such as the new Custom, Sprint and Endurance race modes in both Single player and Multiplayer mode.
- The custom racing weekend includes a standard racing scenario for those willing to compete using classic settings: free practice, qualification, race.
- The Endurance and Sprint modes realistically recreate the Blancpain GT Series ruling, defining the qualification and racing slots for each driver involved in the race.
Furthermore, build 0.4.0 introduces the first version of the Broadcasting Mode SDK which is a new application in the installation folder of the game will allow Steam users to share in streaming and comment the multiplayer races of Assetto Corsa Competizione. Thanks to this new Open Source app, users gain access to a real control room (with camera-swap commands, interactive cams and additional options for editors and commentators) .
Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access version 4 is available via the Steam platform for €34,99.
The next version is scheduled to be released on January 16, 2019. Those who have not yet purchased ACC should keep in mind that on that date also the price will increase to €44.99. For more details, check out the official ACC release chart.
- New Ferrari 488 GT3
- New Hungaroring circuit
- Preview: Race weekends in Multiplayer
- Added version 1 of the Broadcasting SDK (including test/example application)
- Fixed look around in chase camera
- Added Lock to Horizon option for Cockpit cameras (Alt+H to toggle, Shift+H and Ctrl+H to increment/decrement partial effect)
- Added Confirm popup for NextSession, Restart, Pits and Quit button in the in-game menu
- Mirror options are now split in two: “Quality” and “View distance”
- Added Fuel indicator in car HUD
- Added Laps information for Hotstint online leaderboards on “Special events” page
- Corrected brake heat influence on core tyre temps
- Adjustments in cars inertia
- Adjustments in tyre model and tyre flex, should result in better kerb behavior
- Added TC2 (TC initial cut) feature of F488. Physics, Controls, Setup
- Fixed Tyres IMO (Inside Mid Outside) HUD visualization
- Fixed Ferrari 488 AI stopping without fuel in long races
- Fixed wrong car systems during replay
- Added lap tag in the replay HUD
- Fixed cumulative automatic highlights endtime
- Instant replay support for Broadcast app
- Fixed focused car when entering or leaving replay
- Fixed wrong time session starts after a restart/next session
- Fixed potential exterior camera issues for multiplayer
- Fixed potential wrong near plane during the starting sequence
- Fixed proximity indicator according to the focused car
- Added new skins for featured cars
- Car dash luminosity readjusted for new exposure values
- New Total (TO) rating representing strength and completeness (visible in the Rating Profile)
- New driver category (visible in the Rating Profile)
- CarControl Rating adjustments: alien performance now will still have overdrive, but less significant
- CarControl Rating adjustments: very good driving performance will show values of CC 95+
- TR/CN/CC: Fixed false-positive detection of “way too hard” for bends and kinks
- Hotstint now shows laps in the menu leaderboard
- Hotstint gaps now correctly display lap gaps/time gap within the same lap
- Added backend connection state gaps/time relevant menu pages
- Added HUD page for broadcasting
- Added HUD page with the current timetables
- Holding TAB will temporarily show the timetables HUD page
- Prevent Ambient sound to play during in-game menu
- Improved camera fading when switching cameras
Assetto Corsa Competizione is the Officially licensed Racing Simulator of the Blancpain GT Series by SRO. The game features the official drivers, teams, cars, and circuits of the worlds premier GT3 championship.
The ACC racing simulator is featuring an extraordinary level of simulation quality that allows players to experience the unique atmosphere of this GT3 Series, players can compete against official drivers, teams, cars, and circuits with the highest level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Taking full advantage of Unreal Engine 4, Assetto Corsa Competizione will ensure the highest quality rendering with photorealistic weather conditions and graphics to reach a new standard in driving realism and immersion racing. Players will experience high-speed torque as they get behind the wheel of luxurious speedsters including Ferrari’s, Lamborghini’s, McLaren’s and many other prestigious GT cars reproduced with an outstanding level of detail. Motion capture technology is used to create the animations of mechanics and drivers in an even more realistic fashion and guarantees a high level of player engagement during races, pit stops, and driver changes.
In the final version of the game, players can expect advanced multiplayer functionality with Assetto Corsa Competizione, including a ranking system which will evaluate individual performance and driving behavior to reward the most virtuous drivers and promote fair play in online competitions.
Official Webpages – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione