Assetto Corsa Competizione Update V1.0.6 Deployed
Kunos Simulazioni released Update V1.0.6 for Assetto Corsa Competizione, the official game of the Blancpain GT Series on Steam. This new build includes a nice list of fixes and improvements for various aspects of the game. Check out the changelog below for more details.
(Featured screenshot by Richard Thompson)
Assetto Corsa Competizione is currently available on Steam for €44,99€
- Fixed a potential crash when resuming career and championship.
- Added the first implementation of blue flags during qualifications.
- Tweaked MP highlights to avoid unnecessary out-of-track highlights.
- Sprint Race driver assignment now matches real-life rules. (Drivers are designated to Q1, Q2, R1, and R2 based on license).
- Added chat window on Multiplayer menu screens.
- Fixed a bug where the player could remain stuck in the podium animation sequence when using VR.
- Fixed wrong default tyre set when opening MFD pitstop page without going to setup before the session.
- Fixed MFD not updating in non-interactive phases.
- Removed engine repair option from MFD.
- Relocated “lock to horizon” setting from video settings to view/camera settings page.
- Now possible to save driver profile with a blank nickname.
- All setup strategies start from 0 liters of fuel instead of 2.
- MFD now correctly shows 0 fuel to add from pit strategy.
- Player now receives an alert of pitlane speeding in real-time, not at the end of the pitlane.
- Disabled an obsolete PP effect that resulted in heavy GPU load in the user interface with ultra-high resolutions.
- Pit window message now includes a timer with time left until it closes.
- Reworked audio bank loading logic.
- Reworked pitlane audio listener priority.
- Improved exterior and blow-off valve sounds for Ferrari 488 GT3
- Volume level minor tweaks
Rating & Multiplayer:
- Server admins can assign a free formation lap (without limiter) via /manual start during the wait time.
- Private servers can set up a full formation lap via “shortFormationLap”: 0 in the settings.json.
- “Setup” cannot be selected as Spectator.
- Fixed Pit MFD page not always visible in driver swap scenarios.
- Improved timing accuracy in driver swap scenarios.
- Session overtime will now be skipped in more clever ways.
- Fixed HUD disappearing under certain circumstances.
- Fixed Mercedes-AMG GT3 excessive fuel consumption.
- Fixed setup UI showing excessive blistering and graining values.
- Fixed aggressive setup selection for Porsche GT3 at Nurburgring.
- Fixed Mercedes GT3 brands hatch aggressive setup TC, ABS and ECU values.
- Bentley 2018 ECU is not zero-based (starts from 1).
- Porsche 991 GT3 R ECU maps between wet and aggressive setup corrected (now inverted).
Official Webpages – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione