Kunos Simulazioni and 505 Games deployed Update V1.9.0 and released the 2023 GT World Challenge DLC pack for the PC version of the Assetto Corsa Competizione racing simulator. The PS5 and Xbox Series X/S versions will become available later in the year.
Check out the changelog below for all the details.
Alongside three new cars in the form of the Ferrari 296 GT3, the Porsche 992 GT3 R, and the Lamborghini Huracán GT3 Evo2, the DLC also introduces the Spanish Circuit Ricardo Tormo (Valencia), which is a real-world Fanatec GT World Challenge Europe venue in the 2023 Sprint Cup championship.
The Circuit Ricardo Tormo, also known as the Circuit de Valencia, is a motorsport race track located in Cheste, Valencia, Spain. The track was named after Spanish motorcycle racer Ricardo Tormo, who won the 50cc World Championship in 1978 and 1981.
The circuit has hosted numerous national and international racing events, including the MotoGP Valencia Grand Prix, the Spanish Grand Prix, the European Grand Prix, and the FIA GT Championship. It is a popular testing location for many racing teams due to its location, weather, and varied layout.
The Circuit Ricardo Tormo has a length of 4.0 kilometers (2.49 miles) and features a mix of high-speed and technical sections. It has a capacity of 120,000 spectators and includes several grandstands, as well as VIP and hospitality areas.
- Added Circuit Valencia Ricardo Tormo as DLC content.
- Added new Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO2 as DLC content.
- Added new Ferrari 296 GT3 as DLC content.
- Added new Porsche 911 (992) GT3 R as DLC content.
- Added a batch of new liveries for the 2023 GTWCH season.
- Added controller preset for Moza steering wheels.
- Added support for new DLC track content in the custom championship (via Open Series).
- Fixed track selection not respecting user-defined order in Open Series championship mode.
- Adjusted AI skill level for a number of gold and platinum-ranked drivers.
- Fixed an issue with certain cars receiving an incorrect visual offset in their pitstop position.
- Updated Mercedes AMG GT3 EVO with the latest advancements, features, and more.
- BOP work
- Improved tyre model
- Improved tyre flex
- Improved tyre heat generation
- Improved tyre rolling resistance simulation
- Improved tyre footprint simulation
- Wider tyre pressure range (slicks 26-27psi)
- Wider tyre temperature range (slicks 70°C-100°C)
- Improved bumpstops simulation
- Improved suspension end-of-travel simulation
- Improved dampers simulation
- Improved electronics logic (TC1, TC2, ABS)
- New variable engine braking simulation (Huracan EVO2)
- Improved aeromap simulation on yaw and roll.
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione