Kunos Simulazioni and 505 Games have deployed Hotfix V1.9.3 for the PC version of the Assetto Corsa Competizione racing simulator.
Alongside a number of fixes and improvements, the update adds the new 2023 McLaren 720S GT3 Evo, free of cost for all ACC players. Kunos Simulazioni confirmed that the update will also be coming to console soon.
The 2023 McLaren 720S GT3 EVO is a high-performance racing car developed by McLaren Automotive’s motorsport division specifically for GT3-class competition. It is an evolution of the McLaren 720S GT3 and incorporates various enhancements and updates to improve its performance on the track.
The 720S GT3 EVO features an aerodynamically optimized bodywork, designed to maximize downforce and minimize drag. The front fascia incorporates a large splitter and distinctive air intakes, while the rear end showcases a prominent wing and diffuser for improved stability and grip. The body panels are made of lightweight composite materials to enhance the car’s overall weight distribution and reduce mass.
Underneath the sleek exterior, the 720S GT3 EVO boasts a robust and race-proven mechanical setup. It is powered by a M840T 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine, which delivers an impressive amount of power. The exact specifications may vary depending on the regulations and Balance of Performance (BoP) adjustments for each racing series, but the engine typically produces around 500 to 550 horsepower.
The power from the engine is sent to the rear wheels through a six-speed sequential racing gearbox, allowing for quick and precise gear changes. The car features an advanced racing suspension system with adjustable dampers, allowing teams to fine-tune the setup for different track conditions and driver preferences.
Refresh your Steam client in order to download and install the update.
Changelog Update 1.9.3:
- Added new McLaren 720S GT3 Evo 2023.
- Fixed an issue at Valencia with pitlane detection.
- BOP fine-tuning for Bathurst.
- BOP fine-tuning for Paul Ricard.
- Honda and Bentley performance improvements.
- Audi R8 LMS GT3 EvoII aero-map during yaw rotation improvements.
- Tyre model consumption tweaks.
- Tyre model slick tyres at very cold/wet temperatures tweaks.
- Ferrari 296 GT3 steering lock set at 400.
- Ferrari 296 GT3 number of ECU maps fix (no other changes).
- Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO2 fuel consumption relative to engine braking ecu maps fixed (inverted).
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione