Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.3 Hotfix Deployed
Hot on the heels of the Assetto Corsa Competizione Version 1.3 Update, Kunos Simulazioni already provided the title with two new hotfix patches addressing some of the issues introduced by the main v1.3 build update.
Today the Italian developer has deployed Hotfix V1.3.3, further improving the racing simulator in various departments. Check out the full changelog below for more details.
The core Assetto Corsa Competizione title is currently on Sale via Steam for €39,99. The Intercontinental GT Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione is available via Steam for €14,99 ( $14.99 – £12.49).
Credit: Included ACC screenshot by Matthias Egger.
- Fixed frame drops after a set amount of sessions, causing lower performance after multiple sessions for some users.
- Fixed AI tyre wear in saved games.
- Fixed a bug related to track surfaces when loading a saved game resulting in pitstop and stint timer issues.
- Cutting the last chicane in Suzuka now invalidates the next lap.
- Cutting the last chicane in Suzuka during the first lap after a short formation lap will now trigger the penalty as intended.
- 12H race weekend game mode now has a limit of 15 tyre sets.
- Fixed a bug with Superpole game mode, allowing the player to set more than 2 fast laps.
- Wrong lap remaining value corrected for SG penalty for pitlane speeding.
- Fixed numberplate appearance in gallery replays of MP sessions.
- Suzuka reflection map position update to remove the unwanted green tint.
- Audiocomms text message category and priority tweaks.
- ECU setting changes (TC, ABS, etc.) now have their own race comms category.
- The time multiplier is now displayed in the session summary page both in SP and MP.
- Added Championship replay category.
- Updates to driver stint messages and message behavior.
- NSX engine power adjustments.
- Mount Panorama grip adjustments.
- Suzuka asphalt abrasive (tyre degradation) adjustments.
- Fix for occasional setup corruption that caused a broken car state.
- Fixed car spawn issues in certain conditions.
- Server result.json now writes metaData, serverName, and sessionType as intended.
- Fixed an incompatibility with the allowAutoDQ setting, causing post-race penalties not being applied when enabled.
- Re-enabled driver stint time and total driving time rules for non-public MP.
- Re-enabled is RaceLocked, so joining races can be allowed again.
- The client should now handle all disconnect scenarios properly.
- Various improvements for driver swaps and spectator mode:
- Stint and driving time rules now work reliably in swap situations.
- Mandatory pit stop rules now work reliably in swap situations.
- Penalties now transfer correctly across clients in swap situations.
- Prevented server misconfiguration that led to joining order relevance.
- Missing mandatory state update after swaps corrected.
- Tyre compound, pressure and brake strategies transfer reliably in swap situations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from adjusted pressures when selecting wet tyres in the MFD on track.
- Pit crew visibility fixed for the spectating client.
- Fixed swap widget disappearing for some players in multi-car sessions.
- Due to changes affecting physics and track limits, the leaderboards of Special Events #55 and #57 will be reset.
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione