Assetto Corsa – IER USCC Mod Car Pack #1 v1.1 Released
The International Endurance Racing Modding Group publically released V1.1 of their Assetto Corsa USCC Mod Car Pack #1. This new release is the first part of the USCC modding project that will replicate the 2014 IMSA Tudor United SportsCar Championship (TUSC) season.
Update V1.1 contains some graphical updates and fixes fo the 2014 Coyote Corvette DP. Check out the full changelog below.
- Corrected Coyote’s blurred rims in showroom
- Auto exposure settings improved
- Dallara steering animation corrected
- Various other fixes
- Updated sounds from Fonsecker
- Slightly different tire heating characteristics
- “Black_Glass” shader modified to match other glass ambient and diffuse values. If your personally created livery uses a black windshield banner, copy the new version of the texture from one of the official liveries.
- New flashing lights functionality added.
|Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net – IER Modding website.|