Assetto Corsa – LADA Granta CUP V0.95 Released
The Russian Hi-Tech Racing Simulations team has released a new update for their LADA Granta Cup mod for Assetto Corsa.
This latest update contains some small physics and setup tweaks. Furthermore, the Lada Granta received new collision settings and a damage model. For now, the damage model will only have an effect on the physics of the car. A visual damage model will be implemented in a future update.
The LADA Granta Cup mod is created with technical data and feedback supplied by a selection of real world LADA Granta Cup drivers. Keep in mind that this is a still a work in progress. (Included video by MrLouLightning.)
- Updated front and rear suspension
- Setup adjustments
- New collision box
- Updated the V5 tire-model settings
- Damage (No visualization yet)
- Project Lead, car model, shaders and animation: Andrew Korotkov
- Physics: Anton Gruzdev, Evgeny Druzhinin, Alexey Luzin
- Sound: real sounds by Pavel Holod
- Car model updates: Valer Vlasov, Alexey Alexeev
The LADA Granta Sports production racer is prepared by the Russia-based TMS-Sport engineering team. The car is powered by a 1597 cc turbocharged 4-cylinder in-line engine that puts out 235 hp at 6 500 revs. The car is fitted with a sequential gearbox and reinforced McPherson suspension.