Assetto Corsa PC Version Update v1.8.1 Deployed
A few days ago, Kunos Simulazioni released Build v1.8 and the TRIPL3 pack DLC for their Assetto Corsa racing simulator. As with every new release, there is always the possibility of minor glitches or bugs sneaking in, that have a direct effect on the gaming experience.
Ever since day one, the Kunos Simulazioni development team have been very efficient in ironing out small issues that come with any major update. Today, a new patch was rolled out on Steam, bringing the Assetto Corsa PC version number to 1.8.1.
Featured Screenshots by Tino66.
Update v1.8.1 Changelog:
- Launcher: reverted to pre-50 version of CEF for Vista compatibility
- Launcher default theme: various fixes for tags (sorting, case-sensitivity, cases where main car and upgraded car shared the same tag)
- Added DRS signal in 488 GTB dashboard
- Corrected inverted rear diffuser animation on 488 GTB
- Launcher default theme: do not check for video resolution discrepancies in windowed mode
- Tweaks on shadows bias, reintroduced last cascade fade in (reduce popup of distant objects)
- Modding: Added INVERTED key in ANIMATION_ section (wing_animations.ini) to invert the animation
- Corrected steer brake on McLaren MP4 12C and McLaren P1
- Fixed some drift cars UI tags to allow an easier filtering
- Fixed lap validity reset on open tracks (see Nordschleife Touristenfahrten)
- Fixed 488 GT3’s digital performance meter
- Tweaked Aventador SV exterior volume
- Tweaked Praga R1 interior volume
|Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net|