Assetto Corsa PlayStation 4 Hotfix v 1.10 Available
Kunos Simulazioni released a new hotfix for the Assetto Corsa PlayStation 4 version, correcting some urgent controller, Sound and physics issues. This new 400 MB update patch should get the Assetto Corsa PS4 version fidelity one step closer to the original PC edition.
At the time of writing, no further official news has been communicated regarding an Assetto Corsa V1.10 update for the Xbox One version.
V 1.10 PS4 HotFix Changelog:
- Fixed broken steering rotation on wheels including G29, T300
- Fixed horn button on certain wheels
- Fixed “Real Racer” trophy
- Fixed force feedback setting in UI
- Fixed wrong ghost car timing
- Fixed sound problems on certain tracks caused by reverbs
- Fixed Monza 66 invisible wall
- Fixed track temperature
|Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net – www.console.assettocorsa.net|