Radiator Springs Racing has released an update for their Live Timing plugin to give Assetto Corsa early access users the chance to compete in a live hotlap competition, by means of the live timing & leaderboard functionality of their website.
After the plugin is installed, users can log into the Live timing system using their Steam account and start competing. To make things as easy as possible, RSR has created a comprehensive user guide. Check it out here.
Leaderboard – http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/
- NEW stats: most active drivers
- NEW stats: wheel/keyboard
- NEW stats: wheel model
- NEW implemented PRO rank with multiple cars
- NEW implement PRO rank with single car
- NEW admin tools for handling automatic checks on drivers
- NEW add pedals/shifter model in the info
- NEW show if user is using paddle shifter or H-shifter in cars with H-shifter (Shifter: H-SHIFTER NOT USED)
- NEW ABS default values considered as ABS OFF
- NEW added max speed and car damage percentage
- FIX deleted Drag times (413 records)
- FIX problem with documents registry key not recognized
- FIX workaround to handle drag lap times correctly in v0.4.1
- FIX improved communication between the app and the management system
Assetto Corsa is being designed to provide a very realistic driving experience, with single player and multiplayer options, officially licensed cars and tracks developed using Laser scan technology, and the highest level of accuracy possible in reproducing real world motor racing environments. Also, Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customisation and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers, gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to collect lots of cars and tracks.
|Official Webpage – http://www.assettocorsa.net|