rFactor 2 – Seat Leon EuroCup 2015 V1.3 Released
Tamas Pongracz aka Tommy78 released a new update for his Scratch-made SEAT Leon Eurocup 2015 mod for Assetto Corsa.
The real world SEAT Leon Eurocup consists out of six race weekends held in six European countries racing the 330PS/243kW SEAT Leon Cup car on the Nürburgring, Salzburgring, Silverstone, Spa-Francorchamps, Monza and finally Barcelona-Catalunya. The Cup is governed by the FIA International Sporting Code and its appendices.
Before Installing this new version, remove the previous versions and then install the new v1.3 full content.
- fixed rear tire grip in the data.acd, so now both rear tires grip levels are visible in the info App.
- fixed damage glass, now visible
- added new Yokohama tires
- removed Dunlop logo from the rear bumper
- added new rim-blur
- The new version use a different folder (slcr_15) so if you want to keep the 2014 version, just leave it
- The 2015 1.3 version still contains the 2014 liveries.
|Official Webpage – tpongracz.files.wordpress.com|