One day before the anticipated Assetto Corsa early access update 2, Kunos Simulations has released the Changelog of the content, fixes and improvements that will be part of tomorrows batch.
In the car department, three new cars will be added. The McLaren MP4-12C, Lotus Evora S and Lotus Exige S Roadster will join forces with the already available vehicles.
As far as tracks are concerned, there will be two new circuits added to the title. The British Silverstone GP Circuit and a club version of the Italian Vallelunga track will be ready for abuse.
The new reflection shading that has been talked about the last few weeks, is already implemented. New languages are now supported, Oculus Rift support has been updated, new graphics options implemented, new liveries and a new showroom environment and the list goes on.
It does not happen allot that Christmas starts in November and does not seem to stop, but this year it is definitely the case.
- Added McLaren Mp4-12C
- Added Lotus Exige S Roadster
- Added Lotus Evora S
- Added Silverstone GP track
- Added Vallelunga Club track
- Fixed broken right side on OculusVR
- Improved reflection shading
- Implemented save setup on exit
- Added saturation control
- In game telemetry :fixed secondary bugs
- Python :added isAcLive method to know if the simulation is active or not
- Fixed showroom triple screen central view bug
- X360 gamepad steer speed exposed
- Track cameras improved
- Drift mode: fixed rear gear drifting
- Replay length setting exposed
- Fixed circular replay
- Fixed backfire flames on non HDR rendering
- New shared memory implementation 1.0 (Physics, Graphic thread and static info)
- Tyre wear rate is now honoring Realism settings
- Fuel consumption is now honoring Realism settings
- Improved BMW M3 e92 (all variants) interior and exterior sounds
- Added exterior gear shift sounds
- Tweaked tyre scrub pitch variation for some cars
- Added damper adjustments in Lotus 2-11 and Scura
- Adjusted engine brake in Lotus 4 cylinder engines
- Fixed bugs with Toe setup values in Tatuus FA01
- Added Chinese & Russian localizations
- Added camera shake & g-force effect view options
- Added XBOX360 gamepad steering speed option
- Added new event hooks for loading external launcher modules (loadModules &beforeLoadModules)
- Fixed various minor layout problems in launcher default theme
- Fixed Drift mode end session
- Fixed unlockable achievements
- Fixed replay interface animation
- Fixed long output logs on system timer drift detection
- Fixed auto shifter (ctrl+g) for wheel [now requested CarIndex is reset when shifter is not active]
- Fixed achievements on replay
- Fixed time attack penalty on restart
Note that the Assetto Corsa version used is the Early Access version of the simulator, and is still in development.
Get Assetto Corsa at http://store.steampowered.com/app/244210/ for only 34,99€
|Official Webpage – http://www.assettocorsa.net|