Assetto Corsa – Update 1.3.5 including the AUDI R8 Plus Released
Kunos Simulazioni has released a new Assetto Corsa update, including the Audi R8 V10 Plus bonus car.
Besides the free add-on car, the update also addresses a small list of issues and contains some Performance optimisations for both the game engine and the multiplayer system.
The update is now available via the Steam platform.
- New Audi R8 V10 Plus bonus car
- Fixed Nissan GT-R Nismo fuel gauge
- Fixed Mercedes SLS GT3 default tyre texture
- Fixed Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Hard tyres name, causing issue on MP tyre compound restriction
- acServer: fixed issue with timing who caused session skipping
- ksEditor: Added fuel and brakes script tools
- Corrected Alfa Romeo 4c alignment and setup values
- Eliminated wrong tags from Ford GT40
- Works on the tyre heating model continue’s with new surface rolling heat generation on some cars
- Performance optimisation on car multithread physics
- New improved smoothing and “anti-lag” systems for both client and server
AUDI R8 Plus
The Audi R8 Plus delivers 69bhp more than the regular R8 V10 and comes with a fixed carbon fibre rear wing, matching carbon fibre door mirrors, side blades and diffuser, and standard carbon-ceramic brakes. The car is fitted with forged 19-inch alloy wheels and shell-backed bucket seats. All of this makes the R8 Plus 40kg lighter than the regular version.
All in all, the Audi R8 Plus is a lighter, faster, stronger, and more economical version of the regular R8 V10.
- Engine: 5204cc 40v dual-injection V10, 602bhp @ 8250rpm, 413lb ft @ 6500rpm
- Transmission: Seven-speed dual-clutch auto, four-wheel drive with rear LSD
- Performance: 3.2sec 0-62mph, 205mph, 23.0mpg, 287g/km CO2
- Weight / material: 1555kg / aluminium and carbonfibre
- 0-100kph: 3.2 seconds
- Top speed: 329Kph
|Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net – Get Assetto Corsa on Steam|