Assetto Corsa V1.1 and Dream Pack 1 released
Kunos Simulazioni released the Assetto Corsa V1.1 Update and the Dream Pack 1 add-on content pack.
Get your version at the Assetto Corsa Steam Page.
It can be said that the Assetto Corsa Dream Pack add-on has been the most hyped and anticipated DLC package in the Sim Racing scene for quite a while. The package adds the legendary Nurburgring-Nordschleife and ten new cars to the already impressive content list of Assetto Corsa. The Nordschleife track is created with the aid of laser scanning technology, ensuring a high degree of accuracy.
The Dream Pack 1 car list
- Alfa Romeo 4C
- Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V6 ‘93
- Alfa Romeo GTA
- BMW M235i Race Car
- GM Corvette C7r GTE
- McLaren P1
- McLaren F1 GTR
- Mercedes-Benz C9
- Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5-16 EVO II
- Nissan GT-R NISMO 2014 GT3
The Assetto Corsa Nordschleife version will feature the legendary Nurburgring-Nordschleife circuit consisting out of three layouts. The Nurburgring-Nordschleife, Tourist and Endurance version. The Dream Pack also brings you the Bridge To Gantry mode. This A to B mode, allows you to simulate the real public track day rules of the Nurburgring Nordschleife. This section starts at the first bridge after leaving the barriers and stretches to the last gantry.
The Assetto Corsa Dream Pack 1 also features an interesting selection of cars ranging from classic street racers to ultra-modern racing machinery. The cars were chosen by the Assetto Corsa community during a poll where users could vote for their favourite models.
- Added ai-hints
- New penalty system
- Added Kick Quorum to the server
- Fixed sound pops and clicks for some cars engines
- Fixed traction control sound events
- Fixed Tatuus FA01 limiter sound
- Improved sound dynamics under load for some cars
- Launcher: more graceful handling of missing/problematic content
- Launcher default theme: personal best time grid filtering by car/track added
- Fixed blank resolution box
- Fixed missing sound events
Fixed crashes volume
- Reworked envelopment for interior and exterior sounds
- Higher exterior volume for surround speaker configurations
- Fixed tyre fake shadows in slowmo replay
- Improved AI
- Added custom head movements per car (driver3d.ini)
- Driver helmet/head now cast shadows in onboard camera
- Added custom weather selection
- Improved Pedals App
- Rendering performance optimizations
- Particle rendering optimiziations
- Render Stats form now features units
- Added “final” damage for high speed impacts
- Added quality settings to replay that allow up to 4x longer replays
- Fixed driver shift preload animation at race start
- Fixed camera car not using FOV value
- Fixed AI choosing wrong (slow) tyres
- Updated FMod to 1.05.13
- Updated Fmod SDK project (minor envelopment improvements)
- Tweaked exterior reverb parameters
- Tweaked envelopment values for some sound events
- Improved positional surface sounds
- Fixed wind and tyre rolling noise
- Fixed doppler effect for rev limiter and horn
- Fixed FOV in mirrors, now editable in system/cfg/assetto_corsa.ini
- AI race starts greatly improved
- Fixed wrong shadow resolution when moving through F6 camera car cameras
- Fixed graphics not following dynamic track grip levels in Multiplayer
- Fixed “fast” height evaluation for validating setup ignoring tyre pressure
- FPS caps is now compatible with the new 1ms resolution timer
- Suicidal server admins are now a protected species and not allowed to kick themselves anymore
- Adjusted fuel consumption for most of the cars
- UI now understand fuel range relative to car and track and adjust maximum race lap count automatically for quick races and race weekends against the AI
- Added 4WD simulation in drivetrain.ini
- Added live axle suspension geometry
- [DATA] section in aero.ini is now obsolete and must be eliminated. HEADER=2 is mandatory if damage is used.
- AC now support multiple configurations on circuits
- A to B gameplay options for hillclimb tracks and specific circuits that support.
- Tyre pressures can now be shown in digital_instruments.ini
- Limited static weather situations can now be selected from the UI. Weather is also moddable.
- Time Attack now has a global multiplier that controls the amount of time available for the first checkpoint.
- Customizable TrackIR rotation range.
- Chat window now supports full Unicode charset
|Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net|