Assetto Corsa – Vauxhall Cavalier BTCC 1993 V0.8 Released
The popular Assetto Corsa 1998 Nissan Primera by Patrik Marek just got some interesting competition.
Rafael Malagoli and friends released V0.8 of their 1993 Vauxhall Cavalier BTCC Touring Car for AC. This new update features a number of fixes and improvements in both the physics and graphics department. Also, the AI is updated, so you can expect the competing AI cars to be a lot faster.
- Total gearing ratio re-done so best is set as default
- Suspension sorted, so no clipping in the body work when steering full lock, left and right.
- Camera’s (F1) all done (cockpit, bonnet and Bumper Cam)
- Camera’s (F6) all re-done by Fordman, and there is 6 different views (taking reference pictures from real footage)
- Sounds ( they are good)
- Black Rim in HQ with Rim Blur, added extra. You will see a folder called Black Rims. Just overwrite the original files.
- Sorted out the various issues within the skins and Tiff will actually drive his car.
- Changed limiter to reflect the real car
- templates are in the car directory, no point having two downloads
- AI is now up to date, expect them to be way faster
- Changed previews so that the car is centered instead of being to the right side of the picture
- Removed silly skin
Physics: Brownninja97 & Fordman & Chaos_Mouse
Testing: BBO@BSR; P1lot, Chaos_Mouse
Black Rims: BBO@BSR