Automobilista 2 – Update V126.96.36.199 Deployed
Reiza Studios is working weekends. Hot on the heels of yesterday’s major update release they now released a complimentary patch (v188.8.131.52) for Automobilista 2, including some more fixes and tweaks. Restart your Steam client to receive the update.
The Automobilista 2 release version is currently available via Steam for €36,99, while the Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €114,28.
- Adjusted row highlighting on session Load/Save screen to make the active column more obvious.
- Enabled keyboard Tab key navigation for setup Save/Load page columns.
- Updated the “Ready” icon in the lobby.
- Fixed an incorrect icon shown on the dedicated servers in the multiplayer browser.
- Fixed ultrawide alignment issues on the vehicle class dialog screen.
- Minor general AI dry performance calibration pass.
- Updated track limit system logic to help avoid some penalties when avoiding accidents.
- Reduced amount & time of lifting throttle required to pay track limit penalty.
- Interlagos Historic: Fixed AI hitting garage door post on exit; updated performance; Set the Maximum AI participants to 31; Fixed AI hitting garage door post on exit.
- Hockenheim: Minor art pass to all versions; added screen gantry/pit pole; updated render road mesh to match physical; remove static crash fences from 1977 version; updated Historical & National cameras.
- Camaro SS: Added wiper & windshield cleaning animations.
- Formula V10 Gen2 – 2 skins Hitwin FR Team.
- Adjusted onboard cams for ARC Camaro, F-Retros, F-Vintages, Trucks, Opalas, SprintRace, Puma P052, Stock Cars, Super V8.
- Fusca (all variants): Adjusted cockpit POV.
Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com