Automobilista 2 – Update V126.96.36.199 & Hockenheimring Pack Released
Reiza Studios proudly presents the Hockenheimring Pack as the first DLC for the Automobilista 2 racing simulator and deployed the first major update for the release version of the title.
The AMS 2 Hockenheimring pack features 4 versions of the legendary German circuit spanning 4 different decades, being 1977, 1988, 2001, and a 2020 version which includes the modern National and Short A & B layouts.
The Hockenheimring Pack for Automobilista 2 is free to all current AMS2 owners and for those who purchase AMS2 over the weekend (July 24-25-26 2020). Starting July 27th the Pack will become part of the 2020-2021 Season Pass and will be sold as a separate DLC for 8,99€.
For those who have already purchased the Season Pass, its value will be preserved with the addition of a 6th DLC pack to the five originally included in that package.
The Automobilista 2 release version is currently available via Steam for €36,99, while the Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €114,28.
The Hockenheim circuit situated in the Rhine valley near the town of Hockenheim in Baden-Württemberg is historically known for its bygone classic layout with long straights through the surrounding forests. The track was built in 1932, after a year earlier, Ernst Christ submitted the plans for a circuit to the mayor of Hockenheim. This first layout of the track was around 12 kilometers long and consisted of a large triangle like section, a hairpin in the city and two straights connecting them.
In 1965, a new 6.823 km (4.240 mi) version of the Hockenheim circuit was built, including the famed “Motodrom” stadium section, and four very fast straights of roughly 1.3 km. In the early 2000s, F1 officials demanded the track to be shortened due to competition from other tracks resulting in the 4.574 km (2.842 mi) circuit we know today.
The present Hockenheimring is a FIA Grade 1 racing circuit designed by Hermann Tilke. The track hosted the German F1 Grand Prix for the first time in 1970 and is one of the most famous DTM tracks, usually hosting the first and final race of the DTM season.
Alongside the Hockenheimring DLC, Reiza Studios also deployed the first major update for the release version, including a healthy list of fixes and improvements. Check out the changelog below for more details.
Reiza Studios stated that they will be deploying similar updates once a month, with August as an exception as they plan to release two major updates including a lot of new content) The next update is scheduled for August 7th and will feature substantial developments to the championship mode and introduce Portuguese, Spanish and French localization.
- Added Hockenheimring 2020 (GP, National & 2 Short layouts)
- Added Hockenheimring Historic versions (1977, 1988, 2001)
UI & HUD:
- Fixed incorrect logo alignment on initial splash in some resolutions
- Added Session duration information to In-Race Info Layer
- Add ‘Skip Cooldown Lap’ option after the race is finished
- Tweaked text color and background opacity on timing/delta messages
- Increased name area on relative positions HUD unit
- Fixed championship standings screen only displaying the first driver
- Added markers for DLC content
- Fixed Single Official Championship autoloading.
- Fixed lower case button labels on pause menu return to pits button.
- Corrected inconsistent size in Kart thumbnails
- Fixed Caterham Academy gearbox information
- Fixed error in Superkart name
- Slightly improved lighting in the showroom
- Corrected Stock Cruze 2020 Thumbnails
- Fixed position 6 selecting position 5 vehicle on monitor leaderboard
- Fixed looping issue when trying to invite players to lobby via steam overlay
- Added more fonts assets
- Updated splash screen content logos
- Added hud colors + HUD class logos for Montana and G55
- Implemented optimal brake temp ranges (this adds an optimal brake temperature plateau to the brake response curve, making them slightly less peaky)
- Revised load damping for all tyres & sidewall & tread stiffness tweaks to F-Retro, F-Reiza, F-V10, F-Ultimate, Caterhams
- Adjusted F-Classic, F-Trainer, F-Retro & F3 tyre treads
- Adjusted carcass stiffness for karts & super karts
- Reduced carcass heating for Truck tyres
- Added new Differential hump mode values (this affects how the viscous locking torque varies by the fluid temperature inside the diff, reducing locking torque as slip starts to increase the temperature, then virtually seizes with high locking torque as thermal expansion dominates at higher temperatures)
- Removed air restrictor setup option
- Reduced front ride height range & default setting, rear brake torque for G55 Supercup
- Revised rear wing efficiency & distribution for G55, Stock V8 2020 (both models
- Further adjusted F-Retro aero yaw & rake sensitivity
- Reduced wheel contact factor (hopefully contributes to excessive collision issues)
- Slightly increased FFB max force range
- Fixed Push-to-Pass button being available for Stock Car series in Time Trial mode
- Fixed wrong default preload following range correction in v188.8.131.52
- Added anti-stall clutch to all karts
- Kart brake heating updates
- Adjusted Copa Truck tyre temp optimal window
- Reduced engine inertia for super kart
- Adjusted head physics (slightly better bump damping in cockpit view)
- Minor adjustment to MRX & Sigma P1 FFB max force
- Corrected default wing setting for F-V10, F-V12 (one-click more in both ends for both cars)
- Reduced baseline anti-roll bar stiffness for F-Reiza
- Opalas: Reduced brake heating, moved default brake bias slightly forwards
- F-Classic: Small tweak to FFB max force
- Increased DRS effects for all cars that feature the device
- Added new AI start logic (AI cars now are more creative off the line in looking for spaces and getting out of single file over first lap)
- Added opponent names & personalities for F-Ultimate, F-V10, F-V12 drivers
- Adjusted AI blue flag behavior to reduce erratic movements when lapped in races
- Minor AI performance calibration pass for P1, P2 models
- Slightly reduced AI Grip for Bathurst
- Revised Classic cars AI performance & throttle application (fixing some inconsistencies added with late pre-release changes)
- Calibrated AI performance for Copa Fusca, Copa Uno, Copa Classic, Karts, Caterhams, G55 Supercup series
- Increased AI effects for DRS
- Reduced default tire skid & surface volume to 50%
- Brasilia: Fixed vehicles popup behind the tents at turn 1
- Cascais Slightly improved performance in replays
- Guapore: Reduced garage depth (stops AI crashing on pit exit)
- Fixed bug in sorting cars of the same class in a quick race grid (now the grid is always randomized within same grid grouping value)
- Fixed Gol & Passat grid grouping in Copa Classic FL & Hot Cars
- Added Gol wiper animations and cockpit vibrations (all variants)
- Сhevette: Wiper pivot point correction
- Added Copa Truck wiper animations and cockpit vibrations (mirrors/window net)
- Added Puma GTB, GTE,P052, Chevette wiper & cockpit animations
- Added cockpit animations, wipers & windscreen cleaning animation to ARC Camaro and Passat (all variants)
- Added suspension animations and cockpit vibrations to F-Classic G3M2
- Updated Vitor Genz KTF livery
- Added New Ginetta G58 livery
- Corrected F309 undercar shadow
- Corrected cockpit POV for F-Classic G3M2
- Temporarily disabled some suspension animations fro F-Reiza, F-V10, F-v12, and F-Ultimate
- F.Reiza: Fixed numbering on liveries
- Updated Formula V10 Gen2 liveries: (2 New Teams – AsiaTech Factory Racing #24 #25 / Dominilab Racing #26 #27) + Updated/Revised #05 #06 #09 #10 #11 #12 #18 #19
Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com