Reiza Studios released update V22.214.171.124 for its Automobilista 2 racing simulator.
Check out the full changelog below for all the details.
Automobilista 2 is currently available via Steam for €36,99. The Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is currently available for €114,28€.
Official Webpage – www.game-automobilista2.com
- Ginetta G55 (both models): Adjusted front splitter height sensitivity & reduced rear wing efficiency (both models)
- McLaren 720S GT3: further adjustments to default setup to reduce low-speed cornering instability, particularly when tires are overheating; increased 6th gear length; adjusted default traction control & engine braking (setup reset required)
- Porsche Cup (both models): Revised tire model to more closely simulate Michelin N2 Hard slicks; Slightly raised rear roll center by adjusting rear upper suspension arm angle; minor adjustments to stiffness distribution and low-speed damping; minor differential adjustment (setup reset required)
- Ultima GTR Race: Minor FFB adjustments
- Improved AI paths for Oulton Park (all layouts)
- Cadillac DPi: Adjusted AI suspension rate multipliers causing poor AI performance on updated physics
- Porsche 911 Cup (both models): Fixed engine pitch discrepancy between external / chase cam view sound and cockpit audio
- Oulton Park: Minor optimization to garage building interior; Minor track cut limit adjustments
- Rebuilt bollard physics export to fix excessive damage to the player car at Oulton & Cadwell Park
- Metalmoro MRX P3 / P4: New & updated liveries
- Stock Car Pro 2022: Updated Bruno Baptista Toyota Corolla livery
- Added dirt maps to F-V10 Gen2, F-V12, Ginetta G40 (both models), Sigma P1 & Opala (all models)
- Revised functionality of analog gauges in F-Vintage, F-Retro Gen1 & Lotus 23
- F-Retro V8, V12, Lotus 72, McLaren M23: Updated gauges texture F-Retro V8, V12, Lotus 72, McLaren M23: Corrected oil and water gauges
- Brabham BT26: Fixed gauges issue F-Vintage G1/2 M1/2: Fixed gauges issue Lotus 23: Fixed oil and water gauge issue
- Ultima GTR Street: fixed graphical height offset causing car body to sit high over the wheels