Automobilista 2 – V188.8.131.52 Hotfix Deployed
Two days ago, Reiza Studios released V1.0 of the Automobilista 2 racing simulator.
The V1.0 update injected the title with plenty of new content, features, and overall improvements. Soon after the development team deployed the first of three scheduled complimentary updates.
Today Reiza released the second update to hotfix minor issues and add some remaining assets complementing content added in the V1 release.
Check out the changelog below for more details.
The Automobilista 2 release version is currently available via Steam for €36,99, while the Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €114,28.
As planned for the official release, the Time Trial leaderboards have been fully reset with new boards going up for the new content – get your laps up there!
Please note that the HUD updates will reset previous customizations.
- Updated opening splash screens & main menu background
- Added interface toggle & updated “Back” button in the monitor screen
- Updated position/lap counter HUD widget
- Set display current lap instead of completed laps in position widget
- Reduced number of positions displayed in overall standings hud widget
- Added relative positions HUD widget
- Tweaked default positions for HUD elements
- Updated StockCar 2020 cockpits & wiper / windshield animations for both Cruze & Corolla
- Updated wiper mask & animation, SuperV8, Sprint race, Sigma P1
- Added wiper & windshield animations for Fusca (all variants)
- Added new liveries for GX390 Kart
- Updated liveries forSigma P1, AJR Judd, Ginetta G58, F-ultimate
- Reduced max AI strength grip multiplier to reduce issues with AI misbehavior @ 120% setting
- Minor increase of AI peak mid-corner grip in modern-slick shod cars
- Reduced F-Retro aero yaw sensitivity (all models)
- Bathurst: added dynamic brake markers; added fences / Armco’s / other tweaks to barriers around the track; corrected wall height on the hill; added hotel building (still WIP), club house, farm buildings, and some other buildings; Added powerlines (still WIP) Fixed a hole in the terrain in the Chase corner
- Granja: Added night lighting
- Velocitta: Fixed player DQ when leaving pits
- Spielberg: Recalibrated DRS and braker marker sign spacing/distance and reset pivots on dynamic brake markers.
- Interlagos: Removed static DRS signs
- SuperV8 sound updated with Rev Limiter, pit limiter, and pit limiter trigger sounds
- Ginetta G55: external sound update.
- FClassic G3M1: Updated engine positional audio
Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com