Automobilista 2 – V18.104.22.168 Hotfix Deployed
As you will probably know by now, the Automobilista 2 racing simulator has come out of its 3 months Early Access and can now be called an official release.
The V1.0 update for AMS2 injected the title with plenty of new content, features, and overall improvements. As with every major update on any software title, things may need some improving or tinkering when bugs and small problems pop up. It’s no different for AMS2, so the development team at Reiza Studios has sprung into action and released Hotfix V22.214.171.124 to tackle the most urgent issues.
Check out the changelog below for more details.
The Automobilista 2 release version is currently available via Steam for €36,99, while the Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €114,28.
- Fixed loading screen crash when joining in-progress multiplayer sessions.
- Adjusted FFB clipping, aero & default steering ratio for Stock 2020 & corrected minor wheelbase/track width discrepancies.
- Adjusted Ginetta G55 & G58 max FFB force to reduce clipping.
- Bumped up SuperV8 engine output slightly to bring it closer to latest engine specs
- Bathurst: Updated road & trackside ads textures, fixed triangulation glitch in the main road at the pitwall area.
- Added missing Cascais loading screen.
- Fix DRS trackside board issues at Interlagos, Kansai, Spielberg.
- Corrected windshield water wiping animation for the Ultima GTR Road version.
Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com